Sunday, December 13, 2009

New Blog

I might create more blogs than I can handle, especially when school resumes. However, I have started a new one for my health and please follow if you are interested. It can be linked from my profile. I'd love to share and compare tips for veggie, green, and gluten free and so on, living, since I am embarking on this journey for medical and ethical reasons. Although this is a path I'd like to take and share, I hope to not alienate people who may not want to adjust to this lifestyle by any means, but may find they'd like to share their own or take some of the advice for whatever health benefits they're aiming for.

I will get back to this blog, and try to atleast post some pics of my first year work and those kiln building pics I promised. However, for the time being, I am stuck ill and away from my personal computer that can do all of those things. I have begun to take up knitting and love it. It's also nice for the time being, because it allows me to be active while laying propped up, until I get well again.

For the few readers I have- thank you and I hope all is well and you are enjoying the holiday season and your chosen celebrations.
Cheers:)

No comments:

Post a Comment